58 Gresham Street, EC2V 7BB London (Map)
- Trendy bar, club restaurant
- Rnb, Hip Hop, Groove and Old school
- Smart & Stylish, Smart Jeans Are Fine. No sportwear.
- Over 23 yo
- Brand new club in the City
- Spacious dancefloor
- Unisex ‘flirting area’ and a fun swing available downstairs
The Anthologist bar and club is a brand new venue in the heart of the City of London.
By day The Anthologist is a classy restaurant and bar and every Saturday nights it is transformed into a superb club for 500 people. Its style is industrial but it still manages to retain a very cosy feel with luxurious spacious surroundings and a super long bar in the centre of the venue leading to the dancefloor and booth areas.
There’s also a unisex ‘flirting area’ and a swing downstairs on the way to the toilets and the ‘girls room’ even has a row of make-up tables where you can sit and spend some serious time beautifying yourself..
We think there’s something for everyone at The Anthologist that will suit all occasions – it’s perfect for birthday and hen parties to a get together with friends or just a fun night out..The Anthologist, 2.4 out of 5 based on 5 ratings
Pictures of The AnthologistThe Anthologist, 2.4 out of 5 based on 5 ratings
- Open Hrs
- 9.30 pm till 3 am
- Days we ♥
- Entry Fee
- Free entry on your Birthday (Saturday)
- £5 for everyone before 11 pm
- £10 for all after.
- Beers from £4
- VIP Tables
- Tables, booths and areas for 2 to 16 people available at NO MINIMUM SPEND! All that's required
is a £50 deposit which is refunded to you on the night.
Please inform us of your booking during the guestlist booking process and we'll contact you to arrange for your payment.
- Bring a proof of ID. It's for over 21's only
- £5 for everyone before 11pm so don't miss the deadline!
- Boys only groups may find it difficult to get in.
- Dress to impress. Absolutely no sportswear, no trainers and ripped or baggy jeans.
Here are some of the people you'll be partying with: The Anthologist, 2.4 out of 5 based on 5 ratings
The management at The Anthologist reserves the right of entry.